1. Bounce Magic, inc. does not permit food or beverages that are prepared or purchased from outside the facility.
2. Children 12 and under must be supervised at all times by a parent or guardian.
3. Please no running. Watch for other kids and play safely.
4. Please no food, drink, candy, or sharp objects in or on any bounce house.
5. No flips, summersaults or tumbling allowed on the inflatable rides.
6. Please no climbing over sides of the bounce houses.
7. Please do not jump from the top of the slide. Bums and bellies only!
8. Do not go behind bounce houses or in any other restricted areas.
9. Toddler area is for children under 42 inches and their parents/guardians are welcome in the bounce houses; no adult bouncing please.
10. Adults are welcome to play in the facility and enjoy the rides, games and attractions. Please keep safety in mind at all times.
11. No more than five (5) adults on any ride at anytime.
12. NO SHOES, OF ANY KIND, ALLOWED ON RIDES. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you can’t remove your shoes, you can’t play on the inflatable rides.
13. Socks must be worn at all times to play on the inflatable rides by both children and adults. No bare feet in the facility. *Socks are available for purchase at the counter*
14. Food and beverages must be paid for when ordering and may not be changed or canceled once prepared.
15. Your safety, as well as the safety of others is a priority. Please obey rules and staff requests at all times. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave.
16. Alcohol is NOT allowed in the facility.
Bounce Magic wants you to enjoy a fun-filled and stress-free play experience.
We ask that you and your guests follow these rules and all posted rules in the facility.
If you or your guests have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask your party host or attendant.
This is a play at your own risk facility.